- Communications services for the deaf, hard-of-hearing and speech-disabled communities.
Communication Service for the Deaf, Inc. (CSD)
- Private, nonprofit organization dedicated to providing broad-based services, ensuring public accessibility and increasing public awareness of issues affecting deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
- Hamilton Relay has been providing telecommunications relay services since 1991.
- Free public service that allows almost anyone in the world to communicate with individuals with speech or hearing loss through the telephone.
- Provider of on-site interpreting services, video relay services (VRS), text relay services and video remote interpreting (VRI).
- A free service for the deaf and hard of hearing community that allows anyone to conduct video relay calls through a certified ASL interpreter via a highspeed internet connection and a video relay solution.
- Suite of messaging services for individuals who are deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech-impaired.
Verizon Relay Services
- The Verizon Wireless network can accommodate people who are deaf, hard of hearing or speech disabled that want to place or receive a call using Video Relay Service (VRS) or want text relay services.
Links found on this page are for informational resource purposes only and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation or favoring by DILA. DILA makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents of the links, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of these links.
- Video communication service for deaf, hard of hearing and hearing individuals through utilization of video relay interpreting services.