- 2-1-1 Maryland is partnership of four agencies working together to provide simple access to health and human services information. 2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that connects people with important community services. Our specially trained call specialists answer calls 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Department of Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- The mission of the DDA is to provide leadership to assure the full participation of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families in all aspects of community life. In addition, DDA’s goal is to promote their empowerment to access quality supports and services necessary to foster personal growth, independence and productivity.
Division of Rehabilitative Services (DORS)
- DORS prepares people with disabilities to go to work, to stay on the job, or remain independent in the home or community. Rehabilitation counselors in offices throughout Maryland provide or arrange for services that may include career counseling, assistive technology, vocational training and/or job placement assistance.
Maryland Department of Disabilities
- The mission of the Maryland Department of Disabilities is to advance the rights and interests of people with disabilities so they may fully participate in their communities.
Maryland Department of Human Services
- assists people in need by administering a wide range of public assistance programs. Primarily, we help low-income people as well as families and children in crises.
Maryland Department of Health
- DHMH has four major divisions: Public Health Services, Behavioral Health, Developmental Disabilities and Health Care Financing, As a public health department, their goal is to improve the health status of every Maryland resident and to ensure access to quality health care.
Maryland Department of Social Services
- In Maryland, social services include adoption; foster care; protective services to children, adults, and families; public assistance; and services to families with children as well as many other programs and services.
Maryland Technology Assistance Program (MDTAP)
- The mission of the Maryland Technology Assistance Program is to establish a statewide, consumer responsive system for the delivery of technology related assistance to individuals with disabilities, under the Assistive Technology Act of 1998.
Maryland Public Information Network
Links found on this page are for informational resource purposes only and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation or favoring by DILA. DILA makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the contents of the links, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of these links.
- Sailor is a project of Maryland’s public libraries that provides broadband Internet access for public libraries, schools and local government in Maryland, and an extensive collection of research databases for the use of Maryland public library customers.